15 Aralık 2011 Perşembe














Today I got up late, listening to voices from the kitchen. I watched TV and chatted with my parents. Then I dressed up and went to a get together. I had fun. Although I don't think I find things fun or funny anymore. The party was okay though. But there were kids and they wanted to play downstairs in the garden. Then a woman gently asked me if I could a watch the kids for a second. I wanted to say no but I said yes. The kids were running and asking me to play with them. I did and helped them climb trees. I am not that into kids. But then one of the kids called me Miss and I felt old, like I could be their teacher or something, I don't know, but the kids were nice. Some of them. Overall it was a good day at least I ate a nice apple pie and carrot cake. Now I plan to take care of my unfinished work .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder