29 Kasım 2011 Salı



You know what, well let me tell you up front that I will be pretty negative in this post and that is because I feel like writing what I feel at the moment. I feel really tired, I feel tired of saying the word 'tired'. I don't know, I get this bad feeling about days, and life. Sometimes I don't even know how to explain it properly. I get tired of this blog, and of myself and people and I don't know what to do. I don't longer know what I really like, or how I want my life to be. And the worst thing, I get annoyed by positive people that generally says 'oh, stop complaining life is great, you gotta go for what you want and be happy'. Oh screw that, if I sound dramatic or depressing I don't longer care, at least not today not at this very second. I might walk into the kitchen to eat a toast and all of the sudden I will feel inspired and bloody happy. Of course this is very unlikely to happen. But who knows! I'm just tired of feeling tired and not physically. But in the other hand I'm okay emotionally. So I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I wish I was normal. I wish I wouldn't think too much about life.. and I wish I would care a little less or perhaps I should care a little more. Sometimes I wish I could change my name, move out of the city and dye my hair black with bangs, and act totally different.I might do it someday or maybe not. In the mean time I'll be myself.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder