29 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Baptism Picture Hair

My princess is getting baptized at the end of this week and we wanted to get some pictures taken for the invitations.  This is the hairstyle that we came up with:
First I completely dried her hair and then I began by creating an off-centered diagonal part in the front.  (I had more of the bang-line on the right side of the diagonal.)  I then sectioned out the hair from one ear to the other so that I was only working with the top half of hair. 
I tied off the left side of my diagonal part so that it was out of the way while I worked with the right.  You'll want to create four even sections out of that side and make sure they run parallel to the diagonal part.  Secure each small area with an elastic at the back of the section. 
 Now move over to the left side and create 5 equal sections. 
 My first 3 section came straight off of the diagonal part instead of running parallel to it.  This just breaks up the design a bit.  Secure each of those areas with an elastic at the back of the section as well. 
 Now you should have 9 small ponytails at the top of the head.  Take each of those ponytails and cross them over and under each other in a weaving pattern.  Go ahead and secure the ends together at the back of the head with bobby pins creating an "X".  
You can either leave the remaining hair straight or curl it like we've done here.  We used a spiral curling iron to get these ringlets. 
We finished it off by giving it a good spray with hairspray and then adding some flower hair pins and velcro pearls. 
The hair not only held up through her photo shoot but all the way through the end of the day too. 
The pictures turned out great and she's very excited for her big day this Saturday!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder