10 Ocak 2011 Pazartesi

Anything but ordinary



Good night! I just finished watching 'Just Married' and everytime I watch Brittany Murphy's films I'm just like 'oh how come she died' :/. I love her voice. I've been thinking about getting a new hairstyle since it's the start of a new year plus because I am tired of my hair. I thought about cutting it straight but not so short as in the picture above. I would also cut my fringe back again once it is not growing back anyway and I thought about dying it dark brown which will look like it's black when it's not. I am not completely sure if I will get the same hairstyle of the girl in the picture, which btw is the faboulous Anna Karina. But I am seriously excited about making this decision, I wanted to ask you guys what do you think about it? I need some encouragement. btw thanks for nice comments I really like you all.

Today'song: Pink Shoe Laces - Dodie Stevens

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder